THE REVAMP


Its been a while...

The reason the last post was from December 2014 is because exams happened. I've recently sat my AS Level exams in Photography, English Language, Geography and Sociology but now that I'm (almost) work-free for the summer I've decided to devote some of my free time to revamping this blog. 
I plan to write and post whatever I fancy. I want to share some of my favourite photography projects as well as the random babble of my thoughts in some opinion writing or response pieces. Journalism is one of my options for university so this is a way to have a bit of practise as well as just have some fun.
Of course my love affair with make-up and clothes is still going strong so I'll share some stuff that I think is worth sharing too - the lipstick obsession never dies.

So that's what's been going on and what is to follow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment