the british tag

photo // my instagram

After seeing the beautiful Sammi from beautycrush do this on Youtube, I loved the idea of it and thought it'd be fun to do!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I normally have 2-4 cups a day depending on what I'm doing. I always have one with my breakfast, and more often than not in the evening too if I'm having a night in. I have 2 sweeteners with my tea, I tell myself they're the healthier option but having two kind of defeats the object...

2. Favourite part of your roast?
Yorkshire puddings are life.


3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
hmmmm so difficult! Think my two favourites are ginger biscuits or milk chocolate digestives...soooo yummy.


4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I live in Cambridge so my 'quintessentially Cambridge-ish' pastime is biking everywhere as the city is known for having so many bikes...believe me there are loads everywhere you go! British overall?...probably eating crumpets because I love them...and hot crossed buns.

5. Favourite word?
I love the word 'bloody' so much haha! Like 'I bloody love them' etc. makes me chuckle.


6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I don't use it, and only know the standard 'apples and pears'...


7. Favourite sweet/ chocolate?
I really like the 'Teeth and Lips' supermarkets sell under their own brand and have done since I was little..they're so nice! I also love milk bottles and the sherbet flying saucers.

8. What would your pub be called?
No clue...haha I have no pets or anything to name it after and just my name sounds abit crappy...


9. No.1 British person
I can't just choose one...
I have a huge amount of love for Ed Sheeran - so talented. Also Tom Fletcher from Mcfly is a brilliant man. I also love comedians like David Walliams - hilarious guy. And of course the Queen.... and Prince Harry


10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
My favourite shop is Forever 21, which is American I think haha! British wise, I really like H&M and Miss Selfridge, and Pull&Bear but I don't think that's british. My favourite food places are probably Nandos and Millie's Cookies...the cookie shakes are heavenly.


11. What British song pops into your head?
Something Spice Girls...'Spice Up Your Life' is a goodun. Ellie Goulding also popped into my head, seems very british.


12. Marmite?
Nooo, hate the stuff.


I tag anyone else to do this !



4 comments:

  1. Great post! It's interesting to see how people in Britain live vs people in Canada :P
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, g+, and bloglovin? Let me know on my blog :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the British Tag too! www.twentyonepress.blogger.com

    love your blog!

    Y X

    ReplyDelete