TODAY'S MAKEUP MESS // fotd


I dug out my Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple last week, put it on, and forgot how much I love it. Here's my makeup look which I wore with it with some everyday favourites...

BASE// 
Benefit The Porefessional - beautiful to smooth over pores and keep makeup in place.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - an old favourite which gives a beautiful velvet finish to the skin with a medium coverage.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - a classic which covers dark circles and blemishes in a flash.
E.l.f. High Definition Powder - a life-saver if you're like me where any concealer creases under the eyes.

CONTOUR//
Benefit Hoola - I've had this sample size since last christmas and haven't even hit pan yet. I love the pigmentation and the warmth and shape it brings to my face.
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - I rarely go without highlighter and this is the newest edition to my collection. Put on the top of the cheeks gives a gorgeous natural glow, read my full review here

BROWS + EYES//
E.l.f. Eyebrow Kit - this is the first brow kit I've owned with a waxy texture and I find it works well, is a good match and stays in place all day,
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - another classic which I use regularly. It gives you a perfect subtle bronze eye with minimum effort.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Micro Precision Liner - not my favourite for application or opaqueness, but the waterproof aspect is what I like about it. I simply layer it abit to create a black line with flick.
Estee Lauder Dual Kajal - The blackened-black end is an absolute must-have for me everyday to tightline my eyes and thicken my lashline.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kajal in Bronze - I used this on my outer bottom lash-line to tie in the Colour Tattoo and love the slight smokey effect it gives.
Benefit They're Real! Mascara - The waterproof formula which holds a curl and gives insane length and volume. A fave.

LIPS//
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple - I bought this ages ago and after shopping my stash have fallen in love with it again. Super moisturising, and a complimenting subtle red.

Current favourite makeup products?



4 comments:

  1. Your skin is flawless! I love On and On Bronze by Maybelline, such a pretty colour! You're gorgeous xxx

    Ami | perksofbeingami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On and On Bronze is a staple and so easy! Thankyou xxx

      Delete
  2. such a lovely makeup look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my rayban giveaway ends soon! click here if you like

    ReplyDelete