THE STRIPE TSHIRT DRESS // autumn ootd




H&M DRESS / H&M COAT / FOREVER 21 BAG / H&M NECKLACE / PRIMARK TIGHTS / MAC ALL FIRED UP LIPSTICK
I have a new-found-love for dresses. Never previously liking them for day-wear, afraid of looking too formal, I've been converted. The best place for casual dresses I've found is H&M, where I've purchased 3 and I love them. This striped basic t-shirt dress is the newest edition and I am in love with how effortless it looks. They are SO easy and comfortable to wear, and I have a feeling this dress will get so much wear all year round. It's the first t-shirt dress I've ever owned and I love how it looks with black tights and an oversized blazer, keeping it neutral. My style has definitely changed from more patterned, colourful pieces, to more simple, plain pieces -  which are probably more boring, but are so easy to wear.Yet wearing neutrals, I can't be without a bold lip, and I've opted for Mac's matte lipstick in All Fired Up, which probably isn't the most autumnal shade, but love how it looks with this outfit anyway.

What are you wearing this autumn?


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that dress! I've been looking for a good t-shirt dress for so long, I'll have to check that one out :) x

    My life as Anu | MAC Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i love it too, it was super cheap as well, good ol' h&m xx

      Delete
  2. love the tshirt dress! and have to agree about them being comfortable yet stylish
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete