THE MOM JEANS // autumn ootd


the floor was obviously extremely interesting...
I cannot remember how long it's been since I posted an outfit of the day, but today I bring an autumn one, featuring some new additions to my wardrobe.

My jacket is a blazer from H&M and I love the simple, smart style of it. Great for autumn weather, as it isn't too warm, and goes with everything.  I bought this a few sizes up as I love the oversized look in coats.

I made the decision to purchase my first ever pair of Topshop jeans, and initially had my eye on some Jamie ones. Though, looking around the denim section (so much choice) I came across these Mom Jeans, which I'd never have thought of trying on, but was curious to see what they'd look like...and I fell in love. They're super comfy, and a high-waisted style which I find really flattering.

I feel like this is the start of a beautiful, yet expensive relationship with Topshop denim.

Any Topshop jean fans?


2 comments: