college bag contents

I've recently started my A Level courses at a sixth-form college and thought I'd share what I carry around with me. A slightly overdue What's In My School Bag?...

Bag // My bag (top left) is a black and white backpack from Topshop, which I bought last year from ASOS Marketplace and I love it. It can fit so much in and goes with everything.

Stationary // I have some stuff from my recent stationary haul in my bag, including the 5 Subject Notebook from Tiger, which I use everyday to write notes, as well as my smaller, geometric pattern notebook from Homesense. A pencil case is obviously a must, filled with pens, pencils and highlighters - mine is from H&M.

Beauty // I take a small makeup bag to school for touch-ups once or twice throughout the day, I tend to take a mattifying powder (Maybelline Matte Maker) and face brush (e.l.f. Complexion Brush) , a concealer (Collection Lasting Perfection), eyeliner (Rimmel Scanaleyes Master Precise), compact mirror, and the lip colour I'm wearing that day, I also take a small purse with essentials like hand sanitiser, paracetamol for the occasional headache, plasters, and hand-cream. I also bring some scrunchies and hair-clips incase I'm feeling a mid-day hairstyle change...rare but potential. Lastly for beauty, a deodorant (for obvious reasons), and a small Benefit perfume.

Other bits // I wear glasses for long-distance reading, and mine are THE SMA from Cheap Monday. I also carry my purse which contains money and my student ID, and lastly, my earphones. I also forgot to include my phone - which is a white iPhone 5c - and my house keys in the photo.

So there's a snoop into my college bag. 
Are you back at school/college/uni? What do you carry around?


No comments:

Post a Comment