august favourites

The month of August has come to an end, and as it pains me to say, summer is officially over in the UK, I'm really looking forward to September. I begin my A Level courses at my sixth form of choice, and autumn is my favourite season for makeup. Here's the small selection of things I've been loving this past month:

1. Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser // Remember the best day of the month year? National Lipstick Day brought online offers any beauty addict couldn't resist. Debenhams had £5 all lipsticks, so I ordered a Mac one, perfect for autumn (Party-Line...google it it's a beauty). With it I received a makeup bag-full of Elemis samples which I was sooo excited to try out! From all of the samples, this cream cleanser has been my favourite and I've used it everyday. It removes makeup really easily and deeply, and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed.

2. Barry M Gelly Polish in Blueberry // This polish has featured in my Nails Of The Day post a few weeks back and it's all I've had on my nails this month. It's a gorgeous blue/purple shade and the formula is really nice and long-lasting.

3. Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Shy Gir l// I bought this quite a few months ago and after not using it for ages, I rediscovered it this month and why I love it so much. It's a peachy nude and I find it looks best with one thin layer and patted in for a subtle nude shade.

4. Scrunchies // I am obsessed with the whole 'half-up-half-down-messy hairstyle' at the moment and have basically had my hair like it everyday. Scrunchies make the style a whole lot more volumnious and fun and they're alot more comfortable in the hair than a normal hairband.

5. e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit // My brows are currently in desperate need of a reshape, as I've been trying to grow them abit thicker this month. Luckily the e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit has come to my rescue in the transition to make my brows look less messy.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment