stationary shoppin' // back to school





In just over a week, I start at a sixth form college to begin my 2 year A Level courses *shudders with fear*. But of course, with the nerves, there's excitement to meet new people AND an excuse to buy pretty new stationary. I thought I'd share what I picked up.

Tiger // ah, the amazing store that is Tiger, filled with the most random things that you definitely don't need, but somehow want (like a tea-towell with a print of french fries or an alarm clock with a propeller which flies across your room as it goes off...had way too much fun playing with it when I was in there) From Tiger I picked up the brown A5 notebook with blue stripe for £1, and I use this as my blogging notebook as I find it so much easier to manage when everything is written down. I also picked up the A4 5 Subject Notebook which was £4, as it's perfect for college, as I'm taking four subjects, and I'll use the spare section for rough notes or drafts. Finally I picked up some post-it notes for a pound which will always come in handy, for both blogging and school-work.

Homesense // I never knew how much stationary was sold in Homesense until I had a snoop around there last week. I saw this orange and grey chevron-print magazine file and loved it. It cost me £3.99 and I think it's perfect for organizing my school work at home. I also picked up this geometric patterned A5 notebook for £3 in the clearance section which I love. It has different coloured sections and will again be perfect for jotting down notes for college.

H&M // finally, I picked this aztec pencil case up from H&M which I spotted at the till when paying for something else. It's the perfect size for various pens and high-lighters and was only £1.99.

Are you going back to school or starting college/university?
And are you as over-excited about pretty stationary as me...?


No comments:

Post a Comment