barry m gelly high shine in blueberry



I am incredibly late to the party on trying the Barry M Gelly High-Shine range, but I finally picked one up at Boots the other day. I'd always seen this colour when browsing around the drugstore and longed for it as it's such a unique shade. I love blue polish anyway but have never seen a powdery-purply shade like this one...I love it.

As for the formula, it's really nice and opaque on 2 coats, and easy to apply as well, and the staying power is probably one of the best I've tried!

what's your favourite shade in the range?





2 comments:

  1. I love these nail polishes. I dont own this one yet but it needs to be added to my collection, it's gorgoeus
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, definitely a perfect shade for summer, thankyou for the comment (: xx

      Delete