wishlist // lips and highlighters

 WISHLIST // LIPS AND HIGHLIGHTERS
Highlighters and Lipsticks...two of my favourite things. And so, I thought I'd share the ones I've been lusting for recently...because I'm always wanting to try more!

mac soft and gentle // the cult that is Mac's Soft and Gentle highlighter is one I've wanted to try for so long! I've only ever tried the Mac lipsticks and am insanely impressed, so I have high expectations from this too!

lips by topshop in the damned // during thursday's twitter #bbloggers chat, I asked for opinions on Topshop make-up as I've never tried any of it. Everyone who tweeted back recommended the lipsticks, and 'the damned' looks like my perfect shade!

nyx soft matte lip cream // I've heard so many rave reviews about NYX Cosmetics and neeed to try them! The Soft Matte Lip Creams sound and look amazing.

topshop glow pot // in the same #bbloggers chat, you beautiful people also recommended the glow pots, topshop's version of cream highlighters...and I love a good cream highlighter.

the balm mary lou-manizer // I've wanted this for so long but never got round to making an order from feelunique.com. I actually think I featured this in a wishlist on the previous blog I wrote on...I need this in my life, it looks perfect for inner-corner highlighting.

bourjois rouge edition velvet in frambourjoise // these seem a similar concept to the nyx soft matte lip creams, but apparently, better according to the beauty world. They're supposed to be super long lasting and pigmented...need.

what's on your wishlist?


2 comments:

  1. Lovely selection, I definitely need to give the Bourjois rouge edition velvets a go too!

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete