e.l.f. contouring blush + bronzer





If you read my e.l.f. cosmetics haul, you'll know part of it was the e.l.f. contouring blush and bronzer in st. lucia. Today I bring a more in-depth review of it, because I'm really impressed with it!

the blush// like I said in my haul post, I've never really been a fan of blush and didn't really expect to get much use out of this one, but I'm pleasantly surprised with this one! It's quite sheer and is a soft, shimmery pink, which isn't overly pigmented but can be built up. I wear this lightly on the apples of my cheeks, and bring it up to my cheekbones to act as a really nice highlighter.

the bronzer// on first glance this appears really dark, but for me, it's great as my skin tone is naturally quite deep. The pigmentation of the bronzer is a lot stronger compared to the blush, but it's easily blendable if you apply too much. It does have a small bit of shimmer in it but works well as both a contour and over all bronzer, for a natural-looking glow.

packaging// I love this packaging, mostly because it looks like Nars haha! It's sturdy and looks great, plus you get a good size mirror with it.

price// this is available for an amazing price of just £3.95 - I definitely recommend it!

What are your favourite contouring products?






No comments:

Post a Comment