seaside attire (...not quite)

it was windy...

Hello! I recently visited the ever-so-sunny british coast and loved this back-drop, so decided to take a few outfit photos. Obviously, being England, it wasn't your usual seaside outfit as it was abit windy and chilly...

My jacket is my new favourite thing ever and it featured in my recent haul. It was from Topshop and in the sale for an amazeballs £15. My t-shirt was actually a hand-me-down from a friend who didn't want it, which I was super happy to receive as I love it, and it's from H&M. I chose leggings as they're so comfy compared to jeans, and wore my usual white converse. To add abit of colour I wore my new Topshop Lipstick (also featured in the haul) in The Damned, which is a gorgeous purply/plum shade.

...perhaps an autumnal outfit, but practical and one I absolutely love!

styling tips for surviving the rainy, windy british summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment