five product face


I've seen this sort of post going around lately and thought it looked like fun. So here's my version of the 'Five Product Face'.

I can never go without concealer so I used Benefit's Boi-ing concealer in shade 02 under my eyes, around my nose, forehead and browbone. I then set everything with a translucent powder, paying more attention to unde-neath my eyes, as they always crease, whatever concealer I use. For this I used the e.l.f. High Definition Powder. Next, I took Rimmel's Brow Pencil in 004 black brown to lightly fill in my brows, and used the brush on the lid to soften and shape them. I don't know if I'm cheating here but I also run the brow pencil along my upper lash-line, and smudged it out..I can rarely go without liner... Of course mascara was next and I used Benefit They're Real! to give maximum length and volume...although I love it, it's such a task removing it. Finally, I went for, probably my all-time favourite lipstick, which is Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in 107. Everytime I wear this I feel instantly done-up, even when not wearing many other products.

I really enjoyed the challenge of only using 5 products, but it kinda broke my heart that I had no space left for bronzer, yet I think I done pretty well and I'm happy with the look!

If you've done a five product face post I'd love to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment